Terms and Conditions of Purchase: Upon completion of the checkout process you will receive instant links to download your items. These links will remain active for 14 days or up to 3 downloads, whichever comes first. Should you need to re-download during that time frame please log into your account and view your purchase history to gain access to the download links. Should your links expire before you have a chance to download your items, you will need to pay a link reactivation fee of $3.00. This fee is charged PER ORDER. The process of creating, writing, testing, and otherwise developing these patterns is how I make my living. Please respect my work by observing the following Do’s and Don’ts:
- DO enjoy the patterns you have purchased
- DO sell anything you personally make from my patterns
- DO send me pictures of what you’ve created (Please! This makes me soooo happy! With your permission, I also love to share them.)
- DO NOT duplicate, reprint, or publish any pictures or text from the pattern via any means (including forwarding copies of patterns, printing multiple copies for others, or posting any part of this pattern via the internet)
- DO NOT use my photos to promote your item DO NOT rewrite, resell, or redistribute any pattern or picture in any way whatsoever
Because of the society we live in, the following disclosure is necessary on each item. Please use your common sense when you take care of your child. Don’t put your baby in any situation or leave them with any item which may be unsafe for them. Do not leave your baby, toddler, or child unattended at any time with props, hats, blankets, or any other items created from our patterns. We accept no liability for any items made from or sold from patterns written by us. We cannot guarantee any product results from the patterns offered. We have made every effort to ensure that all content is accurate and complete. We cannot, however, be responsible for human error, typographical mistakes, or variations in individual work.