This turned out to be the cutest craft! For this one, we used black construction paper and Q-Tips to make an adorable skeleton. My four year old has kept this one hanging in her room since it came home from preschool.
1. On the black construction paper, draw the outline of your skeleton with a white crayon.
2. Mom help: cut and bend the Q-tips to fit the white lines you’ve drawn.
3. Use Elmer’s or school glue to trace your white lines.
4. Lay the Q-tips in the glue and wait for them to dry.
5. Cut a circle (or if you’re feeling super crafty, a skull shape) out of white paper. Draw on the face with a black crayon.
6. Attach the skull to the top of the skeleton.